Sunday, June 17, 2012

Warhammer 40K 6th Edition Cover Leaked!!!

The cover for the new rulebook leaked earlier today and as I thought, the Dark Angels seem to be the new poster boys for 40K. This is a welcome change as I'm really not a fan of the Ultramarines and Dark Angels players really do deserve it.

There been a lot of rumors and speculation over what the new edition will bring. I'm just hoping for a deeper more tactical game with more options. I think that the more 6th Edition turns the rules on their head the better.

I do apologize for my sporadic updates. I've figured out that my problem with posting is that I'm always trying to do some grandiose post with an amazing conversion or tutorial and my blog will sit for weeks at a time until I figure out what that post is.

I'll be taking a page from Ron Saikowski's book and just posting about what I'm working on and providing brief insight into my methods and techniques. Ron runs From the Warp which is the best hobby blog out there in my opinion, and I need to realize that small nuggets of information on a more consistent basis are better than several solid tutorial posts per year. The release of 6th Edition will be a good time to change things up.

Till next time,
–The Harrower

No comments:

Post a Comment