Friday, February 13, 2015

Harlequins Compiled PDF Preview



All right all you Juggalos and Juggalettes! It's time to queue up Insane Clown Posse and Wicked Clowns as today sees the preorder of the new Harlequins Codex.

As usual when a Codex goes on preorder there is a bunch of new eye candy to take in including new images as well as excerpt previews from the Black Library website and the Apple's iBooks Store. I've complied both the iBooks and ePub previews into a single PDF for your viewing pleasure. I also have all of the images reposted here so you can view all the new stuff in one place. I'm not really down with the clown, but this Codex has some of the best artwork I've seen coming out of GW (including the above image I stitched together in Photoshop from the iBooks preview).

View the images and download the PDF preview after the break.






 
 

 


Download the Harlequins Preview PDF here.

Looking through all of this stuff again, I have to say the new models and especially the artwork is pretty impressive as of late. This makes me hopeful to see what GW can finally pull off with the Adepta Sororitas/Sisters of Battle when they finally get released.

Till next time,
–The Harrower


No comments:

Post a Comment